Are you a tech-savvy person who is interested in the full developer stack? Are you looking forward to joining a welcoming product development team? Are you eager to accelerate your career at a fin-/legaltech disrupting the cash management sector?
We are looking for a full-stack developer who wants to put all his talents to use to improve our product for the next years.
Who is Virteo?
- An innovative cloud platform that allows companies to better collect unpaid invoices in their collaboration with debt collectors, such as court bailiffs, collection agencies and lawyers. It is also the working tool for these debt collectors, whom we help to work more efficiently and position themselves more favourably to companies.
- A gamechanger in the cash management industry thanks to its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model that allows central management of unpaid invoices and streamlined communication between companies and debt collectors. As such, it enables a more efficient and ethical collection of invoices.
- Fast-growing fintech in Belgium, with already a foot on the ground in neighbouring countries and with strong international ambitions. Backed by reputed investors.
- A workplace where we value collaboration and strive for excellence, providing everyone the room to grow.
What does your job look like?
- Collaborate within a team of 2-3 full-stack developers and a team of analysts, testers, support engineers (at customer side).
- Continuously improve and extend an existing web application for 1 of the biggest banks in Belgium.
- In our Agile environment, your focus is the development of new features from A to Z. Your skills will be challenged both as a frontend and a backend developer.
- Manage quality by writing tests.
- Collaborate in software deployment.
- Monitor a live environment and provide support where needed.
- Discuss needed changes to infrastructure or application architecture.
You are the perfect fit if you have
- A Bachelor’s degree in (Applied) Informatics.
- At least 3 years of professional experience, of which at least 2 years in .NET projects.
- Good communication skills, both in Dutch and English, spoken and in written.
- A high-quality standard and an eye for detail.
- A teamwork mentality, while being able to work independently.
- Eagerness to work in a DevOps-environment and a full-stack interest in applications.
- Experience with the following tools and processes, enabling you to get started quickly: Vue.js (or Angular), ASP.NET MVC (Core), Entity Framework (Core), SQL Server (Azure), NServiceBus/Azure Service Bus or a different messaging technology, GIT, Azure & Azure DevOps
- You are willing to share the technical support responsibilities during extended business hours (compensated)
- Experience in the financial sector (nice-to-have).
What do we offer
- Being part of an ambitious and fun team in a fast-moving scale-up environment. That includes good coffee to start and refreshers to wrap up the day!
- A varied range of tasks, with the possibility to invest in your personal development.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits and remote working possibilities and, if desired, a company car.
- Passionate colleagues who are already looking forward to have you join our team in Mechelen.
If you see the match, we are keen to receive your CV on email@example.com.
Do not hesitate to share if you think this could be of interest to someone within your network 🙏