Are you a smart goal getter who feels comfortable hunting for new prospects and selling them an innovative SaaS solution? Eager to accelerate your career as the sales leader of a fintech disrupting the cash management sector?
We are looking for a Sales Manager who will head up the further commercial roll-out of our SaaS platform in Belgium and later abroad, including the setting up and management of a sales team.
Who is Virteo?
- An innovative cloud platform that allows companies to better collect unpaid invoices in their collaboration with debt collectors, such as court bailiffs, collection agencies and lawyers. It is also the working tool for these debt collectors, whom we help to work more efficiently and position themselves more favourably to companies.
- A gamechanger in the cash management industry thanks to its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model that allows central management of unpaid invoices and streamlined communication between companies and debt collectors. As such, it enables a more efficient and ethical collection of invoices.
- Fast-growing fintech in Belgium, with already a foot on the ground in neighbouring countries and with strong international ambitions. Backed by reputed investors.
- A workplace where we value collaboration and strive for excellence, providing everyone the room to grow.
What does your job look like?
- Develop and execute strategies to generate qualified corporate prospects at C-level and below. This with the help of our marketing team and finding your own determined and creative way to find potential clients, for example through LinkedIn, phone, webinars or partners.
- Build warm and sustainable connections in the corporate world, with CFOs, Credit Managers, Chief Innovation Officers and the like. This through sales meetings and professional follow-up, built on expertise and trust.
- Convert prospects into loyal customers by understanding the clients’ needs, selling the most well-suited Virteo solution and ensuring proper delivery.
- Engage in an authentic way with the management and staff of debt collectors and turn sales opportunities on that side into clients as well.
- In a later phase, set up and manage a team of business developers, sales persons and account managers.
You are the perfect fit if you have
- Masters degree or equivalent by experience, which gives you to the analytical and methodological mindset to approach complex situations and achieve ambitious goals.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in sales, business development or functions with an important commercial focus.
- Experience in credit management, SaaS or CRM systems, or fintech more generally, gives you an edge, but is not a prerequisite. As well does an affinity with the financial or legal sector or operational excellence.
- The ability to gain a rapid understanding of the client’s needs and link that to product functionalities.
- The maturity and confidence to talk to management executives at corporate and debt collector level and stand in front of an audience.
- The targeted and hands-on mentality required to thrive in fast-changing environments.
- The leadership skills to manage and motivate a sales team, by numbers and results.
- Excellent communication skills, both in Dutch and French, spoken and in written.
What do we offer
- Being part of an ambitious and fun team in a fast-moving scale-up environment. That includes good coffee to start and refreshers to wrap up the day!
- Extensive responsibility within Virteo as one of the senior team members, giving you the opportunity to become a true leader in an international scale-up.
- Tons of exposure in the fintech space and in the corporate and debt collection world.
- When not on the road selling, flexibility around remote working (our offices are located in Mechelen).
- Interesting compensation package, including a company car.
If you see the match, we are keen to receive your CV on email@example.com.
Do not hesitate to share if you think this could be of interest to someone within your network 🙏