Are you a tech-savvy person who can easily step inside the shoes of an application user? Would you die for good user experience? Are you eager to accelerate your career at a fin-/legaltech disrupting the cash management sector?
We are looking for a Test Engineer who has the responsibility to ensure the quality and usability of our cloud platform.
Who is Virteo?
- An innovative cloud platform that allows companies to better collect unpaid invoices in their collaboration with debt collectors, such as court bailiffs, collection agencies and lawyers. It is also the working tool for these debt collectors, whom we help to work more efficiently and position themselves more favourably to companies.
- A gamechanger in the cash management industry thanks to its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model that allows central management of unpaid invoices and streamlined communication between companies and debt collectors. As such, it enables a more efficient and ethical collection of invoices.
- Fast-growing fintech in Belgium, with already a foot on the ground in neighbouring countries and with strong international ambitions. Backed by reputed investors.
- A workplace where we value collaboration and strive for excellence, providing everyone the room to grow.
What does your job look like?
- Review design documents and translate these into usable test-scenarios and acceptance criteria. This with the help of our business analysts.
- Execute both structured and non-structured tests to ensure a frictionless user experience for our users.
- Enable users and colleagues to find their way around our platform by updating documentation after modifications to our software.
- Ensure the product quality of new software releases.
- Take control over testing practices and procedures to improve efficiency and quality of the testing process.
You are the perfect fit if you have
- A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent by experience.
- Relevant experience in web application testing.
- Good communication skills, both in Dutch and English, spoken and in written.
- An analytical mind and an eye for detail to work in a complex (financial/legal) domain.
- Teamwork mentality, while being able to work independently.
- Eagerness to work in a multidisciplinary team of software developers, business analysts, testers, and solution architects.
- Experience with test-management-tools and test-automatization-frameworks is considered an asset.
- Knowledge about Agile Testing.
- Experience in the financial or legal sector is nice-to-have.
What do we offer
- Being part of an ambitious and fun team in a fast-moving scale-up environment. That includes good coffee to start and refreshers to wrap up the day!
- A varied range of tasks, with the possibility to invest in your personal development.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits and remote working possibilities and, if desired, a company car.
- Passionate colleagues who are already looking forward to have you join our team in Mechelen.
If you see the match, we are keen to receive your CV on email@example.com.
Do not hesitate to share if you think this could be of interest to someone within your network 🙏